When you visit our website http://www.sciterion.com/ some cookies or other tracking technologies may be stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone).
What are cookies and other tracking technologies?
Cookies are small text files which contain an amount of data generated when you browse on a website and installed in your internet browser. The other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels or clear gifs, work similarly to cookies.
Cookies and other tracking technologies are used to monitor your activity on a website by enabling us (through first party cookies) or thirds (through third party cookies) to collect information about how you use the website and enhance the way it works and your visit on our website.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary and therefore automatically deleted from your device every time you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie and are activated every time you visit the website which installed it.
What type of cookies do we use and for which purpose?
In order to improve your user experience on our websites, we may use the following types of cookies:Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the services provided on the website.
They are used to provide the basic functionalities of the website, like [remembering information entered in a form or allowing you to access your personal account].
If you disable these cookies, you will no longer be able to use these features and the website might not work as efficiently as it should.Performance Cookies
These cookies are used to collect anonymous data for statistical purposes. They allow us to measure the audience on the website and analyze the way visitors browse the website (number of visitors on the website, number of visits per page, time spent on each page, and areas where there are clicks).
They are also used to detect browser issues or any other difficulty.
These cookies help us improve our website and make your browsing experience better.Personalisation or Functional Cookies
These cookies are used to remember your choices, settings and content preferences on the website [like your usernames, language, region, time zone, customisation choices…] and offer you a personalised browsing experience by adapting the content of the website to you.
If you disable these cookies, we will no longer be able to offer you certain features, and some pages of the website might not work properly.Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to adapt advertising to your preferences and make it more relevant. They can also limit the number of time you see an advertisement, although they will not limit the number of ads you see.
Some of these cookies are installed by us, and you can modify your cookie settings at all times below.
Some marketing and advertising cookies may also be displayed on your browser by third parties.
Your choice regarding cookies
- You can choose to delete all or some cookies from your device through your browser settings;
- You can choose to prevent cookies from being installed on your device through your browser settings;
- You can enable or disable cookies we use on our website by clicking on the “cookie setting” at the bottom of our website.
To learn more on how to manage cookies usage from your browser, please follow the following links for each browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- _gid: Each unique visitor to the site is assigned a unique ID via the _gid cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the site are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie lasts for 24 hours.
- _ga: Each unique visitor to the site is assigned a unique ID via the _ga cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the site are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie lasts for 2 years.
If you want to learn more about cookies and how to manage them, please visit the following websites: www.youronlinechoices.eu and www.allaboutcookies.org.
The list below explains the cookies we use and why
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This policy is regularly reviewed. The most recent review took place in November 2018.